Power flushing is an effective solution to remove the deposits of sludge, rust and other debris from the central heating system. Having a sludge is the primary issue which is experienced with almost all heating systems. When silt moves around the system, responsible for blocking pipes, valves, and boilers. This clogs further results into cold radiators, noisy systems, and the foremost issue is with the increasing energy bills. With the implementation of power flushing, it is helpful in restoring the efficiency of the system without the expense of replacing the entire system.
By having a central heating power flush, one can attain following advantages:
- Enhance The Durability: The process of power flush eliminates the chances of corrosion and rusting of pipes in the central system. This increases the lifespan of the heating system up to many years. Even, during the implementation of power flushing, there is also an addition of an inhibiting agent which further prevents the building of sludge.
- Long-Lasting & Proven Results: A power flushing offers long-lasting results as it keeps the system away from the growth of radiators, rust, leakages as well as sludge for a long time. Once you have performed the power flushing services, there is no need to perform them again and again.
- Increase The Efficiency: The best part about the power flushing services is that it makes the whole system to work with minimal effort. Once the system gets power flushed, the performance also enhanced up to some greater percentage. It also eliminates the issues of unwanted disturbing noises and makes it more efficient to give functionality.
- Lowers Energy Bills: The increased efficiency of the system results in less energy being consumed and give big savings on your energy bills. Even, this will also helpful in warming up the rooms faster and turns the heating in maximum.
- Guaranteed Solution: With the process of power flushing method, one will receive a peace of mind with the guaranteed solution.
Power flushing is a valuable solution for the maintenance of the central heating which is helpful in enhancing the overall functionality of the system. In order to get the job done with long-lasting results, you can choose our professional power flushing services at Drain Experts.
The bad odor coming from the kitchen is the common issue related with the drains. It is very hard for the homeowners to remove the bad smell as it becomes worse with time. These stinky odors further give birth to insects around the kitchen sink which are responsible for causing severe health problems. Even after using sink strainer and proper garbage disposal, some of the food items like grease deposit into the drain pipes and results into unwanted odor. They make their way into the drains and cause a blockage. It is necessary to handle with these odors unless they become a severe health risk.
Here are some of the tricks that will help you in the removal of bad smell from the kitchen:
- Make Use Of Baking Soda: Baking soda is an appropriate solution that deals with the poor odors of drains. One can pour the cup of baking soda into the drain and keep it resist up to few minutes. After that, flush boil water into the drain pipe. The trick of using baking soda with boil water can help you to clean the pipes and removal of stinky smell from the drains.
- Natural Ingredients: You can also go with the natural options like drops of lemon and orange as a cleaner. These choices work as an effective natural deodorizer which is helpful in eliminating the smell. The other simple options like white vinegar also works to get rid of odors from drains.
- Clean Food Disposal Routinely: It is necessary to clean the food disposal from drainage pipes on the weekly basis. This will keep the drains away from the stinky odors. For the proper maintenance of the drainage pipes, you can also take help from the professional plumbers near by your home.
In order to fix any kind of plumbing issue, you can hire our top-notch plumbing technicians.
Toilets and bathrooms are the most common sources of leakages that exist in the home. The leakage problem may occur with the valves or with any kind of tank part. The only solution is to get a toilet repair for your home. If you are tackling with any kind of drainage problem, you can handle it on your own or could call professional plumbers for help. If you want to prevent the problem, turn off the supply valve and the disconnection of the supply line will soak the remaining water inside the tank.
Few Problems That Are Related To The Toilet Leakages:
- Fill Valve Issue: The problem may be with the fill valve. If you want a replacement of this, then hire a technician. A plumber will install a new fill valve with a systematic approach. With the help of advanced tools, he will adjust the water level and also check for the major leaks.
- Damaged Toilet Gaskets: A gasket is something that seals the bolts between the tank and the bowl. If it is in damaged condition, then a professional will do a thorough inspection to solve the problem. If there is need of the replacement of the gasket, then you must go for it to rebuild the toilet.
- Other Leakage Problems: Moreover, if the leak is not in the tank then the problem may be with the base. This happens due to the loose bolts or issue with the wax ring. One can solve this problem by tightening the bolts and replace the ring.
For the replacement of any kind of damaged plumbing fixture, one can hire a team of professionals to get it fixed in the right way. A licensed plumber can resolve your problem more quickly and efficiently. If you are looking for the best toilet leakage repair, then take help from the experts at DRAIN EXPERTS (PLUMBING & DRAIN REPAIR).
Leaking pipes and faucets are one of the common issues faced by homeowners. No matter, how often you use your faucets, showers or taps, they are prone to cause water leaks one or the other time. All sort of drain and plumbing problems are not less than a nightmare. They not only result in expensive repairs but also leads to great inconvenience and time wastage. To prevent clogged drains and other sewer issues, it’s important to inspect and maintain a drainage system frequently.
Some easy ways to avoid plumbing repairs are:
- Never throw indissoluble items down the drain: Kitchen drains suffers the most due to the negligence of homeowners. In order to clean the dishes and the counter tops, people generally allows the leftover food crumbs and cooking grease to go down the drains. Doing this regularly leads to severe clogs and overflowing sinks. To avoid plumbing repairs in the kitchen, never throw indissoluble items, food crumbs, cooking grease, excess detergent in the sink.
- Install drain screens on the bathroom drains: Most possibly, the accumulation of debris, soap, hair, scum etc. compels the bathroom drains to clog over time. These clogs can worsen up to become larger and tougher if left ignored. An effective way to deal with this issue is to install drain screens that act as a shield and prevent the flowing of unwanted items, other than the water into the home drains.
- Apply monthly baking soda treatments: People who use chemical cleaners to clean their sewer pipes often end up ruining the integrity of their drainage system and pipe material. Though these toxic cleaners are effective in ensuring smooth flowing drains, they are likely to damage the pipes, thereby resulting in costly repairs. To get rid of this issue, its advised to opt for natural remedies for drain cleaning, such as baking soda that is both safe and effective on the plumbing fixtures.
- Handle pipes and fixtures with care: Faucets and showers are common plumbing equipment that need to be handled with care. Every time you use either of them, don’t forget to tighten their handle with care. If not properly closed, they can lead to unwanted water leaks. If closed too tightly, they are prone to damage. To make your faucets and washers last for longer, handle them with utmost care.
These are some of the common ways, that if followed, can really help in preventing costly plumbing repairs. If you are looking for an expert plumber in Vaughan, feel free to contact our professionals at Drain Experts.
Drains, sewer lines and pipes are essential elements that carry the flow of used water away from a kitchen and bathroom into the sewage system. They are responsible for maintaining the health and hygiene of a family. To prevent basement flooding and moist floors, its important to ensure that all the drain and sink pipes inside your home and kitchen are free of clogs. Homeowners generally spend several hours working in the kitchen, but still are less concerned about its health. This makes them fall an easy victim to clogged and overflowing sinks. A bit of kitchen sink maintenance can help in making the drains and pipes running in a better health.
Some ways to upkeep the kitchen health are:
- Keep the Sink & Vicinity Clean: The foremost step in the kitchen maintenance approach is to keep the space clean and tidy. The common reason behind clogged pipes is stuck leftover food particles, excess of detergent, hair and all other elements that can’t break further. By keeping a check on whatsoever you are throwing down the pipes, one can greatly prevent the sink clogs. The only elements that should be allowed to flow down the sink are water and soap. By installing a mesh strainer, a homeowner can prevent the large and unwanted items from getting down the drains.
- Be Alert of Grease & Oil: Since kitchen sink is used for washing soiled utensils and dishes, the pipes has to go through the torture of excess of oils and grease. These lubricated adulterants can mess up the drains and are responsible for trapping food and other leftover particles that are allowed to move down the sink. Over time, the accumulation of grease can lead to significant clogs and layer of oils that will stop the flow of water and soap mixture. This situation can soon worsen up and can lead pf sink backups. Before washing dishes, make sure you are throwing away all the unwanted food particles. Try to clean away the additional oil and grease using tissues.
- Call expert drain cleaners: If you notice that your kitchen drain is flowing at a slow pace, never ignore it. Use a high pressure water to clean off the minor clogs. If the condition remains the same, consider calling drain cleaning experts for a drain repair and cleaning service.
These are the few ways that should be followed to keep your kitchen pipes flowing in a healthy way. If you kitchen or home drains are clogged or are not flowing properly, call in our expert plumbers at Drain Cleaning Toronto.
Drains are important components of a home that are installed to guide the flow of dirty water towards the sewerage system. They are not only responsible for managing the water flow, but also improves the hygiene of a family. Most of us may have gone through the discomfort caused by clogged drain pipes one or other time in life.
Some of the common causes that lead to the issue of blocked pipes are chemical concentration, grease accumulation, tree root buildup and food residues. These clogs may require service of drain cleaning experts, depending on the severity of situation. Before trying to call in professionals, its advised to try some proven home remedies that are known to unclog drain pipes.
Few effective homemade remedies used for drain cleaning are:
- Hot water cleaning: The simplest approach to unclog minor clogs is using hot water. Flush the drain pipes with extreme hot water at a high pressure to allow them to return at their peak performance. The pressure build up will force the residue to move and the heat of water will dislodge the clogged materials. Try this technique at least for 15 minutes for effective results.
- Liquid Cleaners: Homemade liquid cleaners made with a combination of baking soda and vinegar work well compared to solid detergents. These cleaning mixture is responsible for breaking down the accumulated residue within the kitchen pipes to get rid of unwanted clogs. For proven results, pour a cup of liquid cleaner into the sink with minimum three minutes of time span.
- Sugared Sodas: Most people aren’t aware about the benefits of sugary sodas and soft drinks. These drinks are quite effective in resolving the problem of frequent drain clogs. Due to the presence of phosphoric acid, sodas are considered safe and powerful for cleaning compared to other commercial cleaners.
- Dish Detergent: If you are constantly facing kitchen drain clogs, the ideal solution to your problem is dish detergent. Take a bowl and pour 1/4 cup of dish detergent in it along with hot water to form a mixture. This solution can ideally be used as a lubricant to break up the greasy residues.
- Bent Wire Hanger: One of the effective way to remove even the hardest clog is a bent wire hanger. To design your own equipment, take a wired hanger and straighten it. After that, bend one of its end to create a hook like structure. This hanger is called bent wire hanger that is put inside the drain pipe to clear out the unwanted stuff that is preventing your drain from flowing properly.
These are some of the homemade remedies that are used to clean the clogged residential drains. If you are facing an issue of overflowing drains or flooded basements, feel free to contact our drain cleaners at Clogged Drain Cleaning.
When it comes to plumbing system, you may have heard about various tips and tricks from others. If you believe on their tips and tricks, some of them could be hurt your plumbing system. To keep your plumbing system in proper working condition, you don’t need to know everything about plumbing, but it is crucial that you have a little knowledge about it.
The main components of your plumbing system are sewer pipes, water pipes and drain. These are not moving parts, but these need a help of professional plumber when fail to perform. Here is a list with the plumbing information that you need to know.
- Know how to shut off your water: This is usually simply done by shutting off the meter, where the supply come to your premises. Every homeowner knows about the location of valves and also know how to operate them. Be careful when you turn on and off the valve. Because the pressure of the water may be high.
- Know how to read your water meter: It is crucial that you know how to read your water meter and water bill. Before paying your bill, always check the usage with each bill. If you have any doubt, you can ask from the water company. They help you read your water meter and bill.
- Learn how to turn off the water supply to the water heater: Having a water heater issue means no hot water. But if you have a great knowledge and know how to turn off the water supply to the water heater, you can save some water for further use like cooking, washing and bathroom use.
- Know about the water pressure coming into the premises: Make sure the water pressure should be under 80 psi. High water pressure is the number one cause of the leakage problem. If you don’t know how to check the water pressure, you can call a water company to check it for you.
- Know where all the turn off valve located of your plumbing fixture: Every toilet and sink has its own turn off valves. Having knowledge where they are located can prevent several plumbing disasters and protect your property from water damage.
- What types of pipes you have: Having high quality pipes for your plumbing system is crucial. These pipes could be copper, PVC and PEX. Knowing what type of pipes you have can make your plumbing task easier and save you’re a lot of time.
Hope, given these tips helps you to prevent various plumbing disasters and protect you, your family and your premises from any kind of water damage. If you are experiencing with any kind of water problem or plumbing problem, don’t hesitate to call us. Our adroit technicians will help you.
Drainage system is one of the most important and regularly used part of a house. Most of our daily activities depend greatly on its working. It is important to realize that the drainage system involves some mechanism to work and disrupting it can lead to a drainage problem in no time.
This can cause a lot of inconvenience to you and your family members. One should not treat their drainage system like a gutter, where you can flush down anything you want to. There are things which your drainage system can handle pretty well and putting them down the drain is not an issue. However, if you wash the following things down your drain, you might be inviting some serious trouble for yourself.
8 Things Not To Put Down Your Drain
- Coffee grounds
- Cat litter
Coffee grounds might appear to be very small and harmless but according to professionals, nothing creates more harm than them. These small particles tend to create a clog in no time, if you keep on throwing them down the drain on regular basis.
Eggshells have a better way of getting disposed than getting down the drain. They create granular waste which hooks up with other waste to form a clog, which has enough ability to disrupt or fail a water supply.
Another great clogging element that gets drown on regular basis is grease. Grease including melted fat from meat, sausage, poultry and even gravy gets accumulated near the holes and form a big clog in no time.
Leftover fats from meat trimmings, uncooked poultry skin, ice creams, butter etc have great ability to form a clog down the drain system. One should try to dispose it off in a container outside and not down your drain.
Cooking and olive oil are great elements for cooking. However, when they are not disposed off in the right manner, may lead to a clog. Apart from this salad dressings, condiments and mayonnaise should also be avoided washing down the drain.
The small looking product stickers on fruits, vegetables and other products can really create problems, if washed down the drain. They can get stuck in drain pipes as well as get caught in screens and filters.
Cat litter has a lot of other options of disposal than getting flush down the drain. Their feces can lead to a disease called toxoplasmosis and can pose a great threat to marine species. Also, cat feces can create a lot of mess in the septic tanks!
Condoms are pretty much durable, when flushed down the drain. It is not easy to get rid of them through constant flushing as they stay there and form a clog. One should throw them in the trash than going towards the toilet!
Got a Clogged Drain? Get Professional Help!
It is not easy to fix a clogged drainage system on your own and Clogged Drain Cleaning understands this completely. Our skilled professionals will help to overcome all your drainage clog issues in the minimum time possible. Get in touch today itself!
A low water pressure can be very irritating for anyone. When you want to use water for various purposes, you want it to flow freely.
A low water pressure restricts you from carrying out the daily chores like washing, bathing and what not. There can be minor to major issues involved but all of them have to be treated at the earliest.
DO NOT try to resolve the issues yourself, if you have no knowledge about it. You may end up doing more damage to it. It is always advised to take professional help in such cases.
6 Reasons For Low Water Pressure:-
Debris or Mineral Formation
Debris and minerals can clog your pipes and make water flow slower or completely stop. Sand, dirt, tree roots are some of the common reasons for the blockage.
Apart from this, water can release a lot of minerals while it travels through the pipes and cause a blockage. Call a professional as soon as possible.
You might be looking for debris and the main problem might be with the leakage in the plumbing system.
When water is leaking continuously through some source, how will it reach its respective place with a high pressure. It is very common to see leaks and one should get the issue resolved at the earliest.
There is nothing in this world which can serve you permanently. If you have a very old plumbing system ,chances are that corrosion has taken place inside the pipes.
Although, till 20 years pipes should work hassle free but the corrosion starts before that and leads to a clog. This makes it for low pressure in taps.
There are times when homeowners keep on looking for the reasons of low water pressure and the problem lies in municipal water supply.
Just like your home, municipal pipes can also face the same issues, making water flow slow or stop completely. It is recommended to have a word with your neighbor as he/she would be facing the same issue.
Problem With Main Valves
If you remember, your home has two types of valve, that for you and your home. They must be in ‘on’ position all the time for free flow of water.
Just have a look at their position and change it accordingly. Also, don’t let children play around that area as you never know when and what they do.
Wrong Pressure Setting
Your water pressure should be set according to the municipal supply, which is generally at 80 pounds per square inch.
Apart from this, the pressure regulators can get damaged over the period of time, restricting water flow. Get them repaired or replaced at the earliest as it will affect the water flow greatly.
Buying a new home is an amazing feeling. You plan a lot of things: furniture, décor, paint etc. But, this is not all, you also need to consider other vital things that can be good or bad for your home. You should pay due attention to the plumbing system of your home to protect your home from water damages. Here are a few effective tips to keep your water and sewer lines running smoothly and minimize the chances of calling a plumber for repair or replacement job.
Plumbing Tips for New Homeowners
Perform routine maintenance – There are many plumbing issues that can be solved with basic tools. So, it is essential to keep a few plumbing tools handy. Check the pipes and fittings of your home and create a kit including a short length pipe, a coupler, a pipe wrench, a plunger and other tools. In case of emergency, at least you can try to control the situation to some extent till the plumber arrives.
Keeping a basic toolkit handy – Routine maintenance includes a lot of things such as checking the water heater for leaks, cleaning the garbage disposal, keeping the drains clog free and more. This is vital to ensure that the plumbing system is working in its tip top shape.
Know where your main shut-off valve is located – It is generally located where the water pipes enter the home or near the meter. Make sure you know the exact location so in case of emergency you can shut the main water supply off. This can help you avoid a lot of problems before it gets too late.
Keep our number saved in your phone or address book – When it comes to emergency plumbing service, Toronto residents look for prompt and efficient service. Having our contact details handy means you will get the assistance of skilled and qualified plumbers in less time. Just make a call and we will reach you within a few minutes for help.
Keep all these tips in mind to maintain the pristine condition of your home’s plumbing. For professional assistance, you can rely on our plumbers in Toronto. We have years of experience in this industry and know how to get the job done right the first time.